- The Café and the use of the Café’s indoor and outdoor seating areas is currently open to Palm Greens residents and such residents’ adult guests (including health aides) who have a signed Recreation Association waiver on file at the Recreation Association office.
- Access to the Café, the Cafe’s indoor and outdoor seating areas, and the restrooms will be via the pool area.
- The Café’s take-out window is located at the rear of the café (down the walkway to the left of the tennis office). A waiver and check-in are not required to pick up food orders at the take-out window.
- Residents and guests who have not been admitted to the pool area must check in to access the Café and the Café seating areas. Residents must present a Palm Greens Picture ID and guests must present a current (non-expired) Recreation Association Guest Pass at check-in.
- OUTDOOR DINING IS LIMITED TO THE CAFÉ’S DESIGNATED SEATING AREAS. NO FOOD IS ALLOWED ON THE POOL DECK.
- The number and positioning of the Café’s indoor and outdoor tables and chairs should not be tampered with. Please do not rearrange the Café furniture in any way.
- Residents and guests who have not been fully vaccinated should maintain social distancing or wear a mask (except while eating).
- Patrons must also comply with the directions of Café staff.